Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Jeweler: Kaneesha

I've been working with my niece on creating jewelry. She would like to show the world her latest piece

Hi I'm Kaneesha and i am nine years old. Im learning jewlery from my aunt. This is the first piece that i have done with wax. What we did first was sawed  out the K with wax,then we sent it out and had someone cast it for us,and then we got it back and then we filed it a little more and shined it up with sand paper and decided to add a stone we set the stone together and then gave it a final polish. I love it alot i want to make another pendant for my grandma Jan!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job, Kaneesha. I would love to have one.
    Grandma Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kaneesha and Erika! Faye starts with an "F"! Heeee,heeee,heeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice variant of letter K!!! For 9-year-old girl you are just genious!
    ____________
    diamond forum

    ReplyDelete